The 4 Caetanos

The Way We Are!







Monday, January 7, 2013

Football and Basketball

The house is quieting down as the Holidays are over. Football season is coming to an end. THANK GOD! We are now preparing for basketball season to start. I am coaching Fredy's team again this year. Reece is on a team of all boys. We have a conflict on a couple of Reece's game days.  She is signed up for 1st Communion class at church and all the classes are on Saturday mornings. She has 2 basketball games during two of the classes.  Her church classes are from February through April with 1st Communion on May 5th.  I have to say that I can teach her what she is going to miss at church but I cannot make up what she will miss at the basketball games. I sure hope that the church ladies will understand!!!!!  
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tip of the day: Have communion classes on weekday nights!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Good luck with basketball! Yes, I'm glad football is pretty much over! Just a couple weeks until Superbowl and we can move on. haha :) ~apryl

    ReplyDelete