The 4 Caetanos

The Way We Are!







Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bayshore

Sxhool is going well. Reece's class is down to 27 students. I started today in 3rd grade. For now it is 6 hours per day. I am one-on-one with a student whom is losing his sight.  He is very cute and nice. He was born with a lot of health issues but is smart. We will see how long the job lasts. It is good for me to see how my kids school is run, plus I get to see them.
Took Reece to a gymnastics gym today. She had to go to a beginner's class and the teacher told her after class to sign up for the advance class. Of course it is Monday nights 6:30-8:30, which Terry was not happy about because of Monday night football. I am not sure why it bothers him, he won't be dropping off or picking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment